Karriere bei Mercedes-Benz.io GmbH
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. As a 100% subsidiary, we are an essential member of Mercedes-Benz.
We are working on E-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites, marketplaces, Apps, and the Car Configurator.
Our vision is to build the best online channel in the automotive industry, and deliver digital premium experiences that people love and we are proud of.
To pursue our goals, we are hiring passionate people, who love to challenge the status quo while mastering their routines.
In our tribe we all share the same core values and the same interest in technology, customer experience and digital products.
Our belief is that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to better company culture and better products.
We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines.
At our three locations (Stuttgart, Berlin, Lisbon) we work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework that represents our operating system within the company.
Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities. English is our primary working language.
We invite you to explore our opening and are looking forward to meeting you - welcome to our tribe.
Anzahl der Jurist:innen
In der eigenen Rechtsabteilung: 2
Vorstand / oberste Managementebene: 50 %
Juristinnen: 50 %
Berufseinstieg bei Mercedes-Benz.io GmbH
- Excellent English- and German language skills
- Above-average state examinations
- International experience
- Business acumen
- Pragmatism and efficiency
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- Passion for digital products and innovative organization models
- Durchschnittliche Arbeitszeit in der Woche: 40
- Anzahl der Urlaubstage: 29
Tätigkeitsfelder für Jurist:innen
- Legal Counsel
- Compliance Manager
- Data Protection Officer
Dauer und Ablauf des Bewerbungsprozesses
Multistage- & multiperspective process
Zeit bis zum Screening Call: 3-7 Tage
Zeit vom Screening Call bis Fachlichem Interview: 3-10 Tage
Zeit zwischen dem Fachlichen Interview zur Einstellung: 3-10 Tage
- Flexibles Arbeiten / Homeoffice
Jobs für Berufseinsteiger
- Onboarding events
- Training and workshops in Holacracy and agile methodes, OKRs
- Specific law trainings, conferences
- Development and feedback talks
- Internal trainings with focus on mental health, recruiting, bias, mindfulness, product development, customer centric approaches, data science, etc.
Opportunity to increase the area of responsibility in shaping the E-Commerce-business from a legal and compliance view
Werte & Kultur
- International cooperation
- Agile, modern work environment
- Start-up within a corporate
- Support by Mercedes-Benz AG
- Our core beliefs:
- Supporting the international Movember Initiative
- Move-Together challenge: we motivate our employees to run, walk or ride the bikes. Every kilometer is transformed into money that we donate to selected NGOs.
- Sustainable travelling policy
- Holacratic, organization model
- Friendly, informal working environment
- Christmas parties
- Regular offsites
- Close cooperation between all locations (Lisbon, Stuttgart, Berlin)
- Equal pay policy
- women in tech.io community group & survey
- Urban sports membership
- Job ticket
- Corporate benefits
- Language courses
- Free choice of tech device (Mac or Dell)
- Home Office options
- Flexible Working hours
- Participation in the employee shares program from Daimler