Compliance Manager (m/w/d)
For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a
Compliance Manager (m/w/d)
- Shape the evolution of the Compliance function in an expanding ecosystem and a true international context driven by Aquila Group`s global strategy
- Analyze, investigate, manage and communicate on complex regulatory, compliance or associated reputational risks in the context of transactions, strategic priorities, projects or alike
- Interact with our colleagues from the business and corporate function by supporting and engaging on the full range of compliance relevant matters in the areas of Corporate and Financial Crime Compliance
- Design, develop and deliver a consistent global framework of policies, procedures and processes, support in upgrade and simplification of processes and promote the shift towards digital capabilities
- Apply and ensure a holistic and comprehensive group view with a robust governance and targeted quantitative and qualitative reporting plus proactively oversee and monitor the execution of the Compliance program on a group level
- Implement and perform controls, monitoring activities or risk analyses as well as advise on regulatory and compliance risk matters
- Drive strategic initiatives of the Group Compliance program, lead or contribute to compliance relevant workstreams of the enterprise
- Foster a strong Compliance culture, including awareness communication, active information / broadcasting, conducting Aquila specific trainings, etc.
- Screen the horizon of international regulatory requirements and changes in our remit as well as the overall applicable regulatory landscape within the Aquila Group, assess and collaborate on its implementation
- University degree in law, economics, business administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within compliance, law or risk functions, in an accounting / consultancy firm, financial institution, asset manager or alike - preferably in international markets
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to proactively navigate organizations and work independently and collaboratively within and across teams, as well as markets and regions
- Elevated partnership culture with solution oriented, structured attitude combined with strong social, business as well as verbal and written communication skills in English are required, any additional language would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
Group Compliance is an agile team, operating on a group-wide basis with like-minded professionals covering the compliance relevant footprint of Aquila Group and connecting people, processes and technology.
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online!
Das Ganze hört sich super an?
Dann bewirb dich jetzt gleich und hol dir deinen neuen Job über das LTO Karriere-Portal.Zur Online-Bewerbung
Associates (m/w/x) für die Bereiche Complex Litigation sowie Investigations & ComplianceFreshfields Bruckhaus DeringerHamburg, Berlin und 3 weitere
Praktikanten (m/w/d), Referendare (m/w/d) und wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)Allen & Overy LLPHamburg, Frankfurt am Main und 2 weitere
Associates | Trade, Compliance & Investigation | BerlinBaker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbBBerlin
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (m/w/x) für das Team Wirtschaftsstrafrecht, Internal Investigations & ComplianceFreshfields Bruckhaus DeringerFrankfurt am Main
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (m/w/x) für das Team Wirtschaftsstrafrecht, Internal Investigations & ComplianceFreshfields Bruckhaus DeringerBerlin