Legal Counsel FlixTrain (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Legal Counsel (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are part of the Rolling Stock Sourcing Team for FlixTrain, which is responsible for procuring new rolling stock and corresponding maintenance services
- You negotiate the legal framework for the future backbone of FlixTrain’s fleet, representing FlixTrain’s interests and continuously challenging the status quo
- You develop and shape the procurement contract for the new rolling stock, while keeping track of general contract law, finance law, technical law and product liability
- You analyze, compare and evaluate different alternatives pictured in the procurement contracts and present results to the management level; you play an integral part in enabling further growth for FlixTrain
- You are working closely with external lawyers, coordinating the cooperation with external parties and any external engagements
- You support the legal day-to-day operations with contract reviews and corresponding adjustments
- You provide legal advice in regard to the procurement of new rolling stock to build up a low-cost provider with superior cost advantages
- You shape the long-term development of our rolling stock together with a strong, international and highly motivated team
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are a fully qualified lawyer (Volljurist, m/w/d) with the ability to become acquainted with several different areas of law
- You have collected relevant work experience in a law firm, ideally with a background in the transport or mobility industry (a plus, but not required)
- You are marked by a structured and solution-oriented work approach
- You demonstrate a high level of discretion, along with a quick perception and understanding, especially for complex commercial and economic questions
- You work best as part of a team with strong collaborative skills
- You demonstrate the ability to transfer legal understanding into commercial outcomes
- You have strong skills in stakeholder engagement and interface management
- You are fluent in English and German; every other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Das Ganze hört sich super an?
Dann bewirb dich jetzt gleich und hol dir deinen neuen Job über das LTO Karriere-Portal.Zur Online-Bewerbung
Rechtsanwälte (w/m/d) für Verkehrsrecht, Haftungsrecht / Arzthaftung und VersicherungsrechtHALM & CollegenKöln
Referatsleiterin / Referatsleiter (w/m/d) Verkehrsrecht, VerkehrssicherheitMinisterium für Verkehr BadenWürttembergStuttgart
Rechtsanwalt (m/w/d) vorzugsweise mit Schwerpunkt oder Erfahrung im Verkehrsrecht/ Verkehrszivilrecht / VersicherungsrechtPHP Rechtsanwaltsges. mbHFlein, Stuttgart